Monday, February 7, 2011

Snoozer




According to Wikipedia and my own personal alarm clock, most digital snooze buttons turn the alarm off for nine minutes. Who the heck decided nine minutes (or multiples of nine minutes, as is often the case with me) was the best amount of time people should be allowed to sleep in? The only advantage I can think of is it makes me a little more awake when I have to start doing math in the morning, trying to add and subtract by nine which is slightly more difficult than say adding and subtracting by ten.

Apologies are in order for my college roommate, who on multiple occasions put up with me hitting the snooze button for upwards of two hours some mornings. Like the comic says, I'm a snooze crack head and some days I would snooze through an entire day's worth of classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment