Saturday, February 19, 2011

If the road less traveled is covered in snow, don't take it.

I'm driving on Junction Road this afternoon when all of a sudden my car starts veering sharply to the left despite me not having turned the steering wheel. My first thought was "Oh man. I should not have been driving so fast on a road that's covered in snow." My second thought was "Or maybe my Chevy Aveo is actually a Transformer and is driving for me. That would be awesome, especially if Megan Fox is somehow later involved."

I still haven't ruled out the possibility that my car is actually a sentient life form from another planet, but if that is the case then it's a pretty sucky driver. Or it could have just been drunk this afternoon. Either way, my car spun around 560 degrees and ended up with the hood and front tires in a snow bank on the opposite side of the road.



 I tried backing out. 





That didn't work. Then I remembered hearing "the only way out is through" once and I put the car back into drive. 





Robert Frost gives the worst driving advice.   

2 comments: