Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Conflicting Conclusions





Those afflicted with androgenic alopecia suddenly have bigger problems than the social stigmas associated with the early onset of male pattern baldness. According to some doctors, you probably have cancer as well. Awesome, right? I like the idea of a champion fighting back against the hair gods, preferably one whose strength is only surpassed by the volume of his own hair.

Then again, you might not have cancer. Other doctors came to the exact opposite conclusion. After reading both studies (or at least the Cliffs' Notes version of them) I've come to the conclusion that some bald men get prostate cancer and some bald me don't. I know, I should have gone to med school instead of drawing comics for a living.

The last frame was drawn seconds before the doctors started a rumble, Sharks v Jets style, only with less singing and more stabbing with scalpels.

No comments:

Post a Comment