Sunday, July 18, 2010





I did have a dream like that a few days ago. I was staying at home for a little while during a family reunion. It wasn't too bad, and usually when I go back home my parents give me space appropriate for a twenty something year old son. I had a dream though where my dad was trying to be a little too controlling, and I woke up with a serious bone to pick with him. There's a Ben Fold's song about that too, where his girlfriend wakes up upset because of things he's done to her in her dreams.

I do feel that way about sharing dreams. I saw a novelty mug the other day that said "The cops never think it's as funny as you do." It's the same way with your dreams- other people will never find them as interesting as you did.

The family reunion went well. It has though totally turned me off to the idea of ever procreating. Kids... man. Who needs 'em? Not this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment