Friday, April 8, 2011

Perception




There's also the term "undertaker". If you plug that into Google image search it only returns one image, and it's not of anyone who looks like the two characters featured above. Nor myself, for that matter. I don't know what the rest of the funeral directors in my school look like- the first semester is all prep GE type stuff and I can do it all online so I've actually only been to campus once. Next semester I get to get elbows deep in dead people with anatomy and embalming classes, so I'll get to see if there are any distinguishing features of funeral directors.

Also, I may or may not be addicted to Monster energy drinks, Assault flavor. I don't think I've been addicted to anything in the past, so it's difficult to know what signs to look for. But if having an uncontrollable craving for their delicious flavors every evening between 11pm to 1am constitutes and addiction then call me a crackhead. 1am is a terrible time to put 160 mgs of caffeine into your body, and don't I know it. So if anyone has any suggestions for how to break a bad habit bordering on an addiction, I'd love to hear them. And don't say "exercise self control" because obviously that isn't working.

No comments:

Post a Comment