Thursday, April 14, 2011

What They're Waiting to See




I don't really see what the appeal is. But without fail, that parking lot observation area always has a few cars in it. I picked my grandparents up at the airport yesterday and drove past a full observation parking lot. And it was hecka cloudy out and raining so there really wasn't even anything to observe. There are a lot of times where I don't have a lot going on and don't really have anything too important to get done. Even still I think I'm too busy to park and watch airplanes land, clear or cloudy skies. Unless the people parking there are just doing so to avoid having to pay to use the short term parking in the airport garage, and if that's the case then I tip my hat to their craftiness.

3 comments:

  1. You've obviously been out of the dating game too long. Everyone knows airport observation areas are great make-out locations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've obviously never made out with me, because every location I do it is a great make out location.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that's the first thing that I thought of too! I took many boys there.

    ReplyDelete