Monday, April 4, 2011

Joggers





As the weather continues to improve ("improve" being contingent on if you consider the outside temperature rising preferable to it remaining below the freezing point. The local penguins and snowmen are probably freaking out about the current warming trends) I've noticed a corresponding uptick in joggers. They're for the most part female, and for the all part bad looking joggers as far as form goes. None of them posses any fluidity of motion, which has always struck me as being peculiar as girls are typically the more graceful of the genders. Disagree with me if you want, but if you do you'll be outing yourself as a) a girl who is b) a jogger and c) self conscious about their image while working out.

1 comment:

  1. No disagreement. I know I look like an idiot jogging... but at least, as a woman who HATES it, I'm doing it... right?

    Maybe I should stick to Zumba.
    *muah*

    ReplyDelete