Tuesday, March 16, 2010





This is probably the worst part about my school not having a spring break- I won't be able to go home and restock on my razors. Bummer, because finding money for those things are not a favorite part of my budget. Whenever I'm forced to buy them myself, I know I should buy the package with more razors in it, even if it is way more expensive than the package with fewer. It's not like I'm going to not need to shave anymore anytime in the foreseeable future. But I always end up buying the smaller package anyway. I guess I don't have very many traditions, so I've got to stick to the ones I've got even if they're not exactly fiscally responsible.

I did learn the hard way not to but the Bic package of like 12 disposable razors for two dollars. Those things made a mess of my face- I honestly can't remember a time when I bleed as much as when I was trying to shave with those things.



No comments:

Post a Comment