Friday, March 18, 2011

whatever, i hate this and im done


I started this project almost a year ago. One year. I think it's time I come to terms with the fact that I'm never actually going to finish it. Growing up, I knew I hated certain things. Tomatoes. Marmosets. Bleeding to death. I never imagined I would hate lip syncing as much as I do now. It is the worst.








So there were a couple visual gags I was going to add- Steven was going to do a google search of "knee cancer" and it was going to return zero results, and in the end Nick was going to hold up a picture of a yellow VW Bug and punch Steven. But other than that it was just the two of them talking and I did not want to sync that. Maybe I'll do another one in the future, but with talking bubbles. Also, thanks to Beau for Nick's voice.

...and for some reason the latter half of the video wont load. Oh well. It was way funny. Use your imagination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment