Friday, March 11, 2011

ballsballsballs

Professor Marbot-

At the beginning of the week I checked Blackboard to see when the midterm was due by. I saw it was Friday and concluded that, similar to the postings, it must be by midnight. Typical to my nature and manifested by my several Friday 11:30pm postings, I waited until the last minute to start the test. Much to my chagrin, ten minutes ago I discovered the test had already been recalled. I realize my having missed the test is a quantifiable representation of my irresponsibility and the purpose of this email is not in any way to seek redress for my habitual procrastination. The syllabus was nothing but explicit about the availability expiration of the test, but if there's any form of  truancy with percentage deduction clause the especially penitent qualify for I would be eternally grateful. If not, I understand the consequences and hope to compensate with exceptional performance on future assignments. And even without any measure of clemency, this letter will at least prove to the instructor that while I may be irresponsible, at least I'm not apathetic about it. That makes me feel slightly better about myself, though it does little to improve my GPA.

Paul  




Man, if there ever was a guy who set himself up to be punished for being such a smart a in class, I am that guy. Response pending. 

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if he's going to use a thesaurus when he responds.

    ReplyDelete