Monday, January 24, 2011

Poorness

I can't wait until I can file taxes. Last year I got hecka returns on my federal taxes. I ended up owing Utah like $16. They told me where to send the check but not who to make it out to so I made it payable to "Utah Taxers". I assume there wasn't any problem with that because they cashed it. Anyway, I'm broke mostly due to some large purchases I've recently made.

Tuition to this place was costly:
No one ever said it wasn't going to be inexpensive to get a degree in mortuary science.


To get there I bought Tommy:
Who was named after
the white Power Ranger and not

my friend Tommy from high school.

Then I started paying rent every month to have a place of my own at 
this place. The apartment was empty when I got there (of all physical items, at least. It was full of cat smells that took several bottles of Febreze to get rid of) so I had to buy a bunch of nice things to put in it
and by nice things I mean secondhand furniture and cheap Mainstay brand items. What's nice is there's a church that's not even across the street- it's across the parking lot

and I've got a key for it. So I play basketball there literally every night except for last night because it was a) Sunday and b) -16 degrees outside. I'm not any better, but I'm also not any fatter than I would be if I wasn't going. I'm still poor, but at least I don't have to pay for a gym membership.


No comments:

Post a Comment