Thursday, August 19, 2010

Million dollar ideas

Appliances with lights:
-fridge
-washer and dryer
-oven
-microwave

Appliances without lights:
-dishwashers

It can't be very hard to throw a light in there. Time for the dishwasher to get with the program.


Also, I want to be able to buy a full size replica of an 8 foot long python because I think putting that thing in someone's trunk would be the most amazing prank ever. Or in a bathtub. Top shelf of the closet. Heck, putting it anywhere all curled up and huge would scare the pants off whoever found it. Make one of them for me Hasbro.

3 comments:

  1. Spiders and now snakes...I take it that you are enjoying your prolonged bachelorhood and trying to keep the ladies way. No?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dishwasher has a light... but I live in Germany.
    Crazy, smart Germans.
    *muah*

    ReplyDelete