Sunday, February 28, 2010

My seventh grade US History teacher, Mr. Boshko, told us all if the first thing we said at the beginning of a new month was "rabbit rabbit rabbit" we would have better than average luck during the upcoming month.

I always thought Mr. Boshko just made that up, but wikipedia says otherwise. I also typically forget to recite the charm at the beginning of the month. Occasionally I'll remember, as I did an hour ago, and so I expect March to have some big dividends. And if it doesn't, I'm going to find three rabbits and take my frustration out on them. March won't be unlucky for just me then...


I purchased an iPhone yesterday. That pretty much takes me from one end of the phone spectrum to the exact opposite. Two years ago, I lost my cell while snowboarding (stupidly, I forgot to zipper my coat after I used it on the lift. If I weren't such a crappy snowboarder, I probably wouldn't have lost it, but when you take three to four big tumbles per run, there was no way to know where it had fallen) and replaced it with the absolute cheapest model I could find. I don't really need a super fancy phone, but I wanted it because I kind of really really love playing Scramble.

Ok, I really love playing it.


1 comment: