Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wreck

Know those cars they make high school kids drive, the ones that are supposed to simulate what it's like to be driving drunk? Yesterday I was totally driving like that, only I wasn't drunk, nor was I driving a car with a purposely whacked steering wheel. Things I almost hit (in alphabetical order): ambulance (parked), bulldozer, buildings (about 3 different ones), car making a left turn in front of me, grandpa, and a tree.

I had one of these things hooked up to my car^^ but still, it's not the first time I've driven with a trailer.

The danger I represented on the road looked like this:
Where the stress level associated with above graph looks more like this:

Point 1: "woah. that was close. better put on my seatbeat."
         2: "sorry grandpa!"
         3: "what the heck is wrong with me?!"
         4: "dad, I'm in Cobleskill. I need you to drive me home before I commit vehicular manslaughter."

Friends don't let friends drive drunk. People don't let themselves drive crappily. Except in Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment